Sep 19, 2011

Frolic Girls Photoshoot


I got the chance to go down to the Frolic girls shop ( CHECK IT OUT) down in Wollongong with my friend Suzanne and model Cassie. It was my first time going to Wollongong and I must say it was a really great getaway from the busy streets of Sydney. Anyway back to the main point of this post. Suzanne and I got to pick out any garments and accessories Suzanne and I wanted to shoot and my oh my was that shop full of amazing brands like Alice McCall, Shakuhachi, Stylestalker, We Are Handsome, Maniamania, Bec & Bridge and the list continues !! I couldn't believe what amazing brands were being sold in this one shop ! I cannot wait to collaborate again and shoot more !


 Suzanne and I took what seemed like a million photo's and was absolutely inspired ! I am yet to edit these photos (which could take awhile) but above are just two of the million photo's i took...and these are unedited ! 
Next post will be more of the shots I took :)


x

No comments: