Sep 11, 2011

Seven Hundred Photos


Last Thursday I went to the Seven Hundred Photos presented by Jesse Willesee in Darlo Bar. The venue was a narrow hallway dorm-like rooms. There were about 100+ amateur, pro photographers (and just people) shoving and sweating on each other, regardless of all the squeezing and sweating, It was brilliant! The concept of Seven Hundred Photos is seven different rooms with live, interactive photo shoots. The rooms were all different concepts from a man in chains, lost girls with lots of wool hair, Pin Up girls, syd and nancy, my little pony room and plus more. Some of the featuring artists were Jack Mannix, daisy Jaw, Trippe Fontaine, Lulu Ross, Eve Jary and so much more.


I thought it was brilliant the way the rooms were set up. Apparently this is the last one here in Sydney, I hope they reconsider!!




here are some images I took !


x

No comments: