Jun 18, 2011

My PR Internship


I'm currently doing a PR internship at EVHPR. It's one of the best PR Agencies in Australia, with clients such as Josh Goot, Ellery, Bassike, GalaFernando Frisoni and SOOO much more !!
Although I'm just an intern, it's an extremely busy environment. I'm constantly doing something from collecting all the returns, send outs of the samples to magazines who may use it for a spread, scanning of the media releases that EVH has done for the clients whilst cleaning up the area too.
Aside all the busy-ness of the office, there's also some good in it like being surrounded by beautiful clothes and learning how the fashion PR environment works. I'm learning so much and I'm surrounded by such nice people it makes my internship a lot better.

I think internships are a really great way to experience how it all works. I'm learning so much - While doing a PR Internship I found out just recently that I will also being an internship at Grazia Magazine I'm very excited about this to experience the different environment of a PR agency to that of a magazine. (i will post about my Grazia internship next time)

Josh Goot collection
 Send outs to Vogue
 Beautiful Ellery heels just laying about on the table.

All the photos are a quick snapshot taken by my instagram app on my iphone. Unfortunately I haven't been able to bring  my DSLR camera cus I usually have no time. But I shall try next time.

xx 

No comments: