Jul 16, 2011

We Are Handsome

Walked into my internship the other day to find this jaw dropping, inspirational and creative pieces of a collection by Indhra Chagourys and Jeremy jules Somers from We Are Handsome (here) . I heard about We Are Handsome along time ago and had been meaning to blog about them but seeing their collection up and close was amazingg ! every time I had nothing to do I would go back to the pieces, stare at them with admiration and love - as though I was obsessed...and i think i might be ! And what I love the most is all the pieces come in my size (seeing as im a petite lady).
They're designs are different full of wonderful prints from wolfs, gardens, galaxy, peacocks the list goes on !
I love that the designs are so simple with fitted low back dress, leotards, tights and swimwear. Although the designs may be simple the prints make it complete. They're cute, sexy and colourful and 100% Australian Designed and sewn ! There are some seriously amazing designers coming from here and its great ! cant wait to get me a piece !!
AMAZING !

 I was also given quite a bit of lookbooks the other day to keep. It's great to have them around so I know the latest pieces for the season and also what pieces was of old season - Got some for We Are Handsome, Givenchy, Super fine, Dita Eyewear, Bassike, Scanlan and Theodore etc.

x

No comments: