Jun 29, 2011

Been M.I.A - Birthday - Fashionary !!



My apologies for my lack of posts this past week. It's been a very busy one, first It was my 20th birthday on the 22nd June. The image above is a bunch of cupcakes (my favourtie) that my mum had baked for me...best evuurrr ! Since it was a weekday I couldn't do much, spent it with my family and boyfriend.
Thanks to my boyfriend for the lovely gifts he gave me. One of the gifts he gave me was the Fashionary Diary :) LOVE IT!  check it out here . it's amazing, it contains important fashion information and a beginners way to start designing.

I also started my internship at Grazia Magazine - It was amazing ! started of with an extremely busy day first going too Prada store with Jess (other inter) running errands, doing returns, packing up the clothes and accessories for photo shoots etc


No comments: